Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Hair Extensions Long Hair?

Long hair? - long hair extensions

I tried, I do not always go the hair for a very long time, but obviously over the shoulder. The length is very boring, because now only the ends are a form of waves and so I correct them, but I will not cut it, because I just want to grow. I cut a few years (it was half way in the back) and now I really wish I had not. Who knows of any product that could help? (Incidentally, I am a diver, so I'm in chlorine, a lot, which I believe is why my hair is not growing as fast as the others)

2 comments:

patois said...

Try unflavored gelatin, which can be purchased in grocery stores. Mix a tablespoon or two of them drink a cup of tea twice a day. Also just for your information, control of hormones of the pill also increases the speed of hair growth. His mention of diving can be an indication that oxygen is an important factor also, as in many diving and non-smoking. Check the hair on the legs. Heavy smokers have no hair growth at all. Place in the emergency room later in life and a nurse, a cursory reading of the pulse oximeter do (this little thing that goes a clip finger for a minute and see how the oxygen saturation of blood, many of them. You need 95% above the optimum growth review of hair. Oh, and get your thyroid, too. Even a rather weak function can reduce hair growth. Eat more protein. Wear a hat with the big-haired mother during the night. Do not wear a hat all day. And eat more green leafy vegetables.

ladybug said...

My hair is very long [42inch] and get them twice year.Usually about 3 inches each time.I find a shampoo that really works to grow rapidly, not only the hair, but also look bigger.
It's called "Mane taming" and you can not laugh at it at Wal-Marts.It is [currently] in nursing section.White PET bottles with a black horse on it.
I'm not kidding, one thing is works.Only you should make one with built in air or get dry hair.
I was told by my own beautician.See, although my hair is long, very thin.This Then I started to give thicker.Turns it.To air helps to make your hair grow faster. .
Please try it and tell us how it ..

Post a Comment