Sunday, December 6, 2009

Emerald Bay Financial Of Southern California Can The Beach At Emerald Bay (Laguna) Be Accessed Or Is It Totally Private?

Can the beach at Emerald Bay (Laguna) be accessed or is it totally private? - emerald bay financial of southern california

I visited the beach at Emerald Bay, where my family goes on vacation (it's many, many, many years ago!) - I'd like to see, but I think everything that is private now? I will be in the vicinity of the Laguna, but I do not know if I can be specific in this area.

Everyone who lives in Laguna?

1 comments:

Amy said...

I've been there and you're right, it is private access from the inside, if you're in a kayak to shoot. Emerald Bay is divided by the PCH and the access road is a development that goes straight into the side of PCH at the beach, where houses are mostly custom of throwing a stone into the water. Only the very rich. They have their own fire department, too.

Post a Comment