Thursday, February 4, 2010

12 Yo Lolas How To Handle This Situation Involving My 12 Yo Girl And Her Bras?

How to handle this situation involving my 12 yo girl and her bras? - 12 yo lolas

I have a daughter at the age of 12, have begun to bras before a month. She does not like much, but I thought it was time to start. She struggled a little, but not a big problem, it's a good girl and deal with love. I did not promise to obey me and trying to get used to her bra. But sometimes it's a few tips: It did not take disobedient or boring, but sometimes it "forgets" to put in your bra. Then approached me, I can see that it supports and can be overlooked. When I say it is positive, she said: Oh, I forgot. And I did to turn it off.
Another trick is to learn reluctant to put her arm. She said it was a bit difficult, and said it will contribute to reducing the. Well, I do, but this can not last forever.
Of course these things are a kid and I see no big problem, but I would advice on how to handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment