Friday, February 12, 2010

Party For Neighbors Who Are Moving What Can I Do About My Party Neighbors?

What can I do about my party neighbors? - party for neighbors who are moving

I live in a house with four apartments in it. My husband and I are in the second and third floor (attic). Until 3 weeks I was the youngest person in the building at the age of 27 years. Two students moved into the apartment upstairs and have other customers and all parties day and night. Usually about 11 hours, a group of 12-20 children will be displayed with boxes and crates of beer. The walls are so thin (you can hear the people around them sneeze), which is like having 20 kids in my living room. I told him that I do not get up at 6 in the week, but to take care of. Their mothers and fathers who pay the rent, so that girls do not work, because it is a guaranteed rent, you do not visit our owners to mind. It was a quiet housefor 4 years! All residents have always agreed on a "no-party" to this day. I do not care about 1 or 2 people or television and hear his music, but also, I live in Massachusetts, all laws that can help?

4 comments:

midnight... said...

The first wells are 21? You can try to call the police one night. If you are a minor, the party will come to a wall.

You and your neighbors together and agree to turn your TV on something stupid like the History Channel and let them all day while you're at work, and nobody is at home to clear it.

If you can not beat them, join them. The only way for the title is probably so that they understand what is happening to be preserved.

mary k said...

All you can do is call the police. Especially if the owner does not care. O movement in which people live longer. Good luck!

david k said...

Get a baseball bat

EGLAF_II... said...

I would call the police. Finally, the Bulls will have a sickness, and fined them.

Do you know how strong he is? The next time you are having a party, ask them to come to your house and hear how he is strong.

This documentation of each event, even if you were talking about it. Home complain to the owner. I am sure that somewhere mentioned in your lease about your rights as a tenant. Tell him if he be paid not solve the problem, stop, hire a lawyer and hire.

You can also try to me greatly if he must clock at 6. Transform your rock so very, very difficult the other neighbors (to know what you're doing). If they complain, you say to begin for his changeif they do it.

Post a Comment