Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girl Gets Water Wedgie Hey Girls My Big Brat Of A Brother Gave Me A Wedgie In Front Of My Friends And Other Things Plz Help?

Hey girls my big brat of a brother gave me a wedgie in front of my friends and other things plz help? - girl gets water wedgie

still have my brother who is 16 had a 16 and some four months apart, but still I was looking with my friends in our house when he slipped behind me and gave me a huge wedgie and my friends, the panca pink panties, then I literally ripped my shirt and tickled me and poured water on me and made it so peed my pants look like if they still play with them, but I want it back so badly I can manipulate it easy for me, that reality and HES 4-8 weeks and 6 feet in the clock is so much bigger than him, but give me lots of ideas, because girls rule and I want revenge on him lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment