Monday, February 15, 2010

Musle Female Action How Can I Lose The Small Amount Of Fat On My Lower Belly W/o Losing Musle?

How can i lose the small amount of fat on my lower belly w/o losing musle? - musle female action

I am 15, Female, 5'5 "and weighs about 110 pounds. In the last two or three years ago I began to really see what I eat and exercise regularly.
I play tennis about three times per week for 2 hours, not exersices kernel, if I can, and have recently begun to Pilati.
I have not by any means consider myself fat, because I, I am a size of 25 inches, there is very little fat in the belly, that did it all my life and I am very independent consious. And although this is not much, I notice. It is especially useful when the season again.
My mother told me much about this concern, because many people want a body like me, but you know, it's not really the problem.

If I change my diet so I will not at any mustle paste from tennis glance, this seems low, because it is not very attractive.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Oleg said...

Spend more time in the oblique. During the development, contract and stretch in front of his abdomen, tightening of the stomach.

OnlineGe... said...

Walking is the best exercise that helps a lot. Tennis helps.

See link below for how to reduce fat through proper nutrition:

This is an excerpt from the guide:
3. If you include your abdominals flat vegetables in the meals. A bowl of steamed vegetables mixed with food and makes the body lean. They also have salads in your diet and start your meal with corn, vegetable stock, broth or soup. Increases the rate of metabolism of the body.

Post a Comment